Energy Management Information System (EMIS)
We offer a complete Energy & Resource Management platform that integrates all your organization’s data sources, offers fully customizable reports & real-time dashboards and engages stakeholders across your organization, while providing advanced analytics to avoid losses and maximize performance.
You can’t manage what you can’t measure, which is why an Energy Management Information System (EMIS) can help your company drastically improve in energy savings and process optimization.
Establish KPIs, generate intelligent targets, determine savings and perform benchmarking across assets, departments and facilities.
Flexible Data Integration
Collect data from a wide range of locations, systems & formats, including: FTP(s), HTTP(s), process historians, IoT devices and third-party websites.
User Customized Reports
From corporate reporting to asset monitoring, reports, live dashboards and presentations are fully customizable.
Our advanced analytics module utilizes machine learning algorithms to enable asset optimization and optimize cost savings.
Set targets and receive real-time notifications to ensure optimal asset, area and departmental performance.
Build system models, map on meter data and visualize performance with our intuitive schematic builder component.
Energy & Resource Management
Flexible dashboards, advanced target setting, alerting and action tracking combine to maximize savings potential.
Corporate Environmental Reporting
Monitor emissions, manage waste, ensure compliance and generate auditable carbon reports.
Track production, record equipment issues and reveal continuous improvement opportunities.
Utility Bill Management
Automatic utility bill processing, error checking, rate optimization and procurement insights.
Key Features Include:
- Advanced utilities monitoring & targeting package with comprehensive target setting functions
- Deliver real, sustainable cost savings and loss avoidance measures
- Comprehensive group reporting tools to satisfy benchmarking requirements and facilitate corporate reporting
- Auditable carbon reporting with advanced tools & comprehensive reports to international standards
- Automatic, customizable email reporting empowers individuals to reduce utility usage
- Flexible data collection options with manually collected data and various automatic data collection hardware solutions
- Profile based security allows the highest level of user access flexibility across an organization
- Embedded modelling tool to generate multivariate regressions and convert them to baselines or targets
- Manage projects, benchmark, and share best practices with our energy management information system
- Provides useful statistical and project tools for lean six sigma kaizen projects
- Usable to perform monitoring & verification (M&V) for CMVP protocol
- Meets requirements of ISO 50001 for energy management system (EnMS) implementation